11/22/2013 11:59 A.M. ET
Brewers Road Crew Spring Training Trip set for March 12-16, 2014 in Phoenix
Packages on sale now at brewers.com/roadcrew
By / MLB.com
The Milwaukee Brewers and Brewers Enterprises have announced plans for the Fifth Annual Brewers Road Crew Spring Training Trip. This one-of-a-kind opportunity will again be offered to fans looking to join the Brewers at Spring Training as they prepare for the season in Phoenix. Nearly every facet of the March 12 - 16 trip will be handled for guests as Brewers Enterprises will arrange all details of the stay.
As part of the experience, fans will enjoy two games at the Brewers Spring Training home, Maryvale Baseball Park, and one Brewers "road" game against the San Diego Padres at Peoria. The trip will bring travelers face-to-face with members of the Brewers broadcast team, members of the Baseball Operations staff, and even former Brewers players and coaches through special receptions and tailgate parties.
Guests will stay four nights at the Hilton Embassy Suites (Biltmore) which features an outdoor, heated swimming pool, whirlpool, exercise room, on-site restaurant and complimentary shuttle service to Biltmore area attractions. Guest rooms are two-room suites with a wet bar, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and two flat-screen televisions. Complimentary made-to-order breakfasts and late-afternoon cocktail and hors d'oeuvre receptions are offered daily at the hotel.
As an added bonus, fans on the trip will receive a ticket to Opening Day at Miller Park on Monday, March 31, 2014 as the Brewers take on the Atlanta Braves.
Space is limited and the travel packages are on sale now. The price for a single traveler is $2,495 and the price for a couple (double occupancy) is $4,295. Each additional guest per room is $2,150. For more information and to reserve your spot, please call 414-902-4174 or visit brewers.com/roadcrew. The full list of package inclusions follows:
- Non-Stop Round Trip Airfare from Milwaukee to Phoenix
- Hotel Accommodations for four nights at Hilton Embassy Suites (Biltmore)
- Transportation to and from the airport, hotel and Spring Training complexes
- Tickets for three (3) Spring Training games
- March 13, 2014 vs. San Diego Padres (Peoria)
- March 14, 2014 vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (Maryvale)
- March 15, 2014 vs. Cincinnati Reds (Maryvale)
- Made-to-order breakfast each morning
- Cocktail & Hors d 'Oeuvres Reception hosted each night by the hotel
- Private Welcome Reception
- Tailgate Party before a game with visits from Brewers alumni, minor league prospects and personnel
- A ticket to Opening Day at Miller Park (March 31, 2014 vs. the Atlanta Braves)
- A Brewers gift bag
Additional opportunities available for guests to win on the trip:
- Run the Sausage Race or hold the finish line at a Spring Training game (Maryvale)
- Throw out a 1st pitch for a Spring Training game (Maryvale)
- Pairs of Brewers 2014 regular season game tickets
- Watch the game from the broadcast booth (Maryvale)
- Autographed memorabilia
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.