It's the Phillies first appearance at Citizens Bank Park in 2014!
Fans will be treated to an extra-special welcome back to baseball with a unique, spring training-like atmosphere during the Phillies On-Deck Series on Friday, March 28 (7:05 p.m.) and Saturday, March 29 (1:05 p.m.).
Both games versus the Pittsburgh Pirates will feature plenty of prizes and surprises. Gates open at 5:35 p.m. (Ashburn Alley at 5:05 p.m.) on Friday and 11:05 a.m. on Saturday.
The On-Deck Series features the final Phillies Spring Training games. The team's official season opener will be on Monday, March 31 in Texas against the Rangers.
Tickets for all games at Citizens Bank Park are available at www.phillies.com or 215-463-1000.
ON-DECK SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
• From the time gates open, fans are urged to be on the lookout all around the ballpark -- you never know where you might bump into your favorite player!
• Pre-game autographs with Phillies alumni, Tommy Greene.
• Special merchandise discounts throughout the ballpark and Majestic Clubhouse Store.
• Making his debut will be the Red Phillie Phanatic, who will be showing his true Phillies colors in honor of the team's Paint the Town Red festivities. ? Live entertainment around the ballpark including local talents Speaker City, Modern Bliss and Crazy in Stereo.
• Plus, all fans will receive a xpedx 2014 schedule magnet on Saturday.
• Also, fans may purchase tickets to Friday's Inside Pass to the Phillies pre-game event, hosted by the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, from 2:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m. at Citizens Bank Park. The event features a question-and-answer session with Phillies players and coaches, autograph stations and photo opportunities, and more. For ticket information, please visit http://www.greaterphilachamber.com/event/3584/your-inside-pass-to-the-2014-phillies.
Fans who are unable to attend can still be a part of the excitement by tuning into the live broadcast on The Comcast Network on Friday, Comcast SportsNet on Saturday and 1210 WPHT/94 WIP for both games.
The On-Deck Series will be the first chance for fans to get a taste for What's New at Citizens Bank Park this season. For more info, go to phillies.com.
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.