Brewers Press Release
"Brewed For Her" Event Set For May 25; 2-For-1 Tickets Now Available
Tickets are Limited to 200 Participants
On Saturday, May 25, the Milwaukee Brewers will host a "Brewed for Her" event during the Brewers vs. Pirates game inside the Gehl Club at Miller Park. Geared towards women, "Brewed for Her" will showcase multiple products that are sold in the Brewers Team stores, along with fashion tips and interactive beauty stations. And now for a limited time, tickets are available at a special price of two for $115 (additional tickets are available for $57.50 each).
A large variety of product offerings, fashion tips, interactive stations for nails and hair, and vendor booths will be available. Vendors, fashion experts, and beauticians will be on hand to offer advice, give demonstrations and offer product information. Attendees will have the opportunity to try out hair and nail accessories. Booths will be set up before gates open, beginning at noon, to give attendees a chance to learn more about specialty Brewers products and gather information.
Each ticket for "Brewed for Her" includes the following:
- Early entry into Miller Park
- A game ticket in the upscale Gehl Club at Miller Park, which includes an all-you-can-eat buffet and two complimentary beverages
- Access to vendor booths and product displays at the Brewers Team Store on the Club Level
- Demonstrations by beauticians
- Fashion tips from experts
- A special Brewed for Her gift bag valued at $250 that includes: a Brewers t-shirt, a Brewers tank top, earrings, bracelets, a Pashmina scarf, a notepad and other great surprises.
Individual tickets are priced at two for $115 and can be purchased at Brewers.com/brewedforher or by phone at (414) 902-GAME (4263). Space is limited to the first 200 attendees.