- Program Presented by TODAY'S TMJ4 and the Milwaukee Brewers
- Special Appearances by Bernie Brewer and the Klements World Famous Sausages
- Interactive Science Fair featuring Discovery World, The Milwaukee Public Museum and The Mitchell Park Domes
- Weather Day Concession special $1 hot dogs and $1 small sodas available with coupon sent with Weather Day tickets
- Tickets are on sale now
- Please call 414-902-GRPS (4777) with questions
|Automobile - General||$9|
|Bus Parking (advance purchases)||$35|
Important information for students and teachers attending Weather Day:
Click the tabs below to browse important & helpful information about Weather Day.
Weather Day Lesson Plans
Click the links below to download printable lesson plans for your students.
Weather Day Timeline
7:30-8:00am – Arrive at Miller Park
- NOTE: IT IS IMPORTANT TO ARRIVE ON TIME TO ENSURE YOU ARE SEATED IN THE BALLPARK IN TIME FOR THE 9:00AM PRESENTATION.
- Buses should park in the Bus Parking area in the Miller Park parking lots. Please see the parking map for directions.
- Upon arrival, students should bring their lunches and any other items needed for the game into the stadium and take seats for the presentation. Brewers’ personnel will be onsite to help direct everyone to the designated Weather Day seating areas to view the Weather Day presentation. They should not go to the seats noted on their tickets until after the presentation and Science Fair portion of the day.
9:00am – Storm Team 4 Weather Day Presentation Begins
- Storm Team 4 meteorologists will give a lesson on weather, highlighted by video and sound effects, featuring interactive weather trivia and weather experiments.
10:30am – Weather Day Presentation Ends/Brewers Science Fair
Following the Weather Day presentation, bring your students to the Brewers Science Fair, located in the Right Field Corner on the Field, Terrace Level Concourses. Enjoy exhibits from our partners:
- Discovery World
- The Milwaukee Public Museum
- The Mitchell Park Domes
12:00pm – Watch Storm Team 4 throw out the 1st pitch
12:10pm – Enjoy the game as the Milwaukee Brewers take on the San Francisco Giants!
Post-Game – Students should meet their buses
Please contact your Group Sales Representative or call the Group Sales Office at (414) 902-GRPS (4777) with any questions you may have prior to the event or on the day of the game.
Weather Day Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Weather Day?
Weather Day presents a unique opportunity for students to take in a weather lesson from the Storm Team 4 Meteorologists before a Brewers home game. This year Weather Day takes place on Thursday April 18, 2013.
When does Weather Day begin?
The Miller Park gates will open at 8:00 am and the presentation is scheduled to start at 9:00 am. The presentation will last approximately one hour, and is followed by a science fair.
What are the pre-game activities available to students?
Following the Storm Team 4 presentation students will be able to participate in an interactive science fair hosted by Discovery World, the Milwaukee Public Museum and the Mitchell Park Domes. The science fair is located on the Field and Terrace Levels, in the right field corner. The science fair will be available until first pitch at 12:10 pm.
What are the parking options?
The Miller Park parking lots will open at 7:30 am. Parking for a bus is $35.00 in advance or $50.00 on Weather Day. Vehicle parking in the general parking lots is $9.00 in advance or $10.00 on Weather Day; and preferred parking is $14.00 in advance or $18.00 on Weather Day. To purchase advanced parking please call your Group Sales Representative or Group Sales at 414-902-GRPS (4777).
Where do I enter the ballpark?
All Weather Day participants MUST enter Miller Park through the Hot Corner (left field) or Right Field entrance. These are the only two entry points that will be open for the Weather Day presentation.
Do I sit in my ticketed seat for the Weather Day Presentation?
No, all seats for the Weather Day presentation will be on the Field and Loge levels of the stadium. This seating is first come first served, and students will be directed where to go as they arrive at Miller Park. Please listen to the Ushers' directions.
Will I be able to exit the ballpark after the presentation, and re-enter for the game?
No, once you have entered Miller Park for the Weather Day event, you will not be able to leave and re-enter. Please make sure you have everything you need before entering the stadium.
Are there special concession offers for Weather Day?
Yes, each Weather Day ticket purchased includes a coupon redeemable for one small Pepsi product for $1.00 and one Klement’s hotdog for $1.00. Please be prepared to present your coupon and payment at the concession stands. To purchase concession money in advance of Weather Day, please contact your Group Sales Representative or Group Sales at 414-902-GRPS (4777).
For other questions please contact your Group Sales Representative or Group Sales at 414-902-GRPS (4777).