HOW TO RENEW:
3 WAYS TO RENEW
Select one of the payment options listed below to secure your Season Tickets for 2013. Mark your preference on the enclosed invoice and return it to the Brewers Season Ticket Office no later than Friday, November 16, 2012..1. PAY IN FULL Send in full payment by Friday, November 16, 2012 and receive your Early Payment Incentive benefits.
2. DOWN PAYMENT Place a 25% deposit on your account by Friday, November 16, 2012. (Remaining balance is due by Tuesday, January 15, 2013.)
3. PAYMENT PLAN Spread your 2013 balance equally over five monthly installments. (First 20% installment is due by Friday, November 16, 2012. Final four installments are due on the 16th of each month from December-March.)
Please see your invoice for Postseason Credit application information.
STEPS TO RENEW:
Response required by Friday, November 16, 2012..1. CHECK THE APPROPRIATE RENEWAL OPTION on the enclosed 2013 Season Ticket Renewal Invoice. Pay in full by Friday, November 16, 2012 and receive a thank you gift.
2. CONFIRM CONTACT INFORMATION, especially e-mail address, and provide any applicable updates.
3. MAIL YOUR RENEWAL INVOICE, along with proper payment for your selected renewal option, in the enclosed envelope.
RENEW ONLINE at "My Brewers Tickets using the account number and password listed at the top of your Renewal Invoice.
If you pay in full online, please send in your Renewal Invoice and contact your Account Executive so your Early Payment Incentive gift choice can be recorded.
EARLY PAYMENT INCENTIVE
Plus, all qualifying SSH accounts will receive the following amenities: FULL SEASON:
- The opportunity to meet Ryan Braun at an exclusive
Season Seat Holder event this spring, where you will
receive a batting practice jersey personally autographed
by the MVP himself*‡
$70 food and beverage per seat held on your account
- Two (2) complimentary Field Diamond Box tickets for a 2013 regular season home game ($200 value)
- Opportunity to purchase additional individual game tickets at the Existing SSH rate prior to the general public through a special pre-sale
- Two (2) complimentary tickets to the Brewers On Deck fan fest held at the Delta Center in downtown Milwaukee on Sunday, January 27, 2013
PARTIAL PLANS AND TERRACE TICKET TREAT ACCOUNTS:
- The opportunity to meet Brewers stars Yovani
Gallardo, Carlos Gomez, Corey Hart and Jonathan
Lucroy at an exclusive event this spring and take
home a personally autographed baseball from one
of those players**‡
Ten (10) single-game Johnson Controls Stadium Club passes for each seat held on your account
Four (4) upgrade vouchers for each seat held on your account †
*This opportunity is limited to the first 400 eligible Full Season Accounts who pay in full.
**This opportunity is limited to the first 2,000 Partial Season and Terrace Ticket Treat Accounts paid in full.
† Upgrade vouchers can be redeemed for next-priced seating area, subject to availability. Blackout dates apply.
‡ One autographed item per account. Players subject to change. Account holders will need to sign an agreement that they will not sell, barter, or otherwise exchange the autographed items for value. The players will only sign the designated item. The date of the signing will be determined by the Brewers and we will notify the eligible account holders of that date, time and place.
2013 SEATING & PRICING
|Field Infield Box||$46||$50||$56||$65||$80|
|Field Outfield Box||$32||$35||$42||$52||$65|
|Loge Diamond Box||$39||$41||$48||$55||$65|
|Loge Infield Box||$33||$36||$40||$48||$55|
|Loge Outfield Box||$26||$29||$34||$40||$45|
|Club Infield Box - waitstaff||$31||$33||$42||$48||$60|
|Club Outfield Box - no waitstaff||$31||$33||$42||$48||$60|
|*Existing Season Seat Holders enjoy a significant savings on their seats when renewal commitment is received by November 16, 2012. Those who renew after November 16, 2012 will be billed at the New Season Seat Holder rate.|