The Diamond Dancers add to the entertainment experience at Miller Park, performing routines as part of the pre-game entertainment and during the 7th inning stretch on all Friday night games. You can also find them out in the parking lot adding some giveaways to your tailgate and throughout the game doing promotions in the stands. The Diamond Dancers are often out in the community at many different corporate and charity events. Added to game entertainment in 2006, this professional dance team consists of young women from age 18-30, from areas all over the state in all different fields of study or careers.
The Diamond Dancers are hosting their first annual dance competition "The Power of Purple" to benefit the Pancreatic Cancer Network. The competition is Saturday September 21. They hope to raise $10,000 for pancreatic cancer research.
The Diamond Dancers offer breast cancer fighters/survivors a chance to perform as an "Honorary Diamond Dancer" at the Wednesday September 4 game.
2014 Diamond Dancer Auditions
2014 Diamond Dancer Audition Dates will be announced in October. Check back for more details.
For more info on the team or to have them join your next event email email@example.com.
Junior Diamond Dancers
Kids ages 4-14 have the opportunity to perform prior to select Brewers games this season!
Participants attend a 2 hour dance clinic at Elite Sports Club in Brookfield, receive a t-shirt, poms, DVD of performance and a ticket to the game at which they are performing.
- 2013 Junior Diamond Dancer dates:
- Clinic Saturday March 30 from 12-2; Performance Friday April 5
- Clinic Saturday April 27 from 12-2; Performance Friday May 3
- Clinic Saturday June 1 from 12-2; Performance is Monday June 3
- Clinic Saturday July 6 from 12-2; Performance is Monday July 8
- Clinic Saturday August 17 from 12-2; Performance Monday August 19
- Clinic Saturday September 14 from 12-2; Performance is Monday September 16
For more info, please email firstname.lastname@example.org