Miller Park provides a safe family friendly environment. Brewers Staff and Milwaukee Police Officers are readily available to assist fans throughout the premises.
The following items will not be permitted:
- BAGS (LARGER THAN 16" X 16" X 8")
- HARD-SIDED COOLERS
- HARD-SIDED SNACK CONTAINERS/CANISTERS
- GLASS CONTAINERS
- LASER POINTERS
- NOISE MAKERS
- SIPPER BOTTLES, THERMOS BOTTLES AND FAST-FOOD DRINK CUPS
- THROWING ITEMS
There will be no claim checks available for prohibited items at the gates.
The following items will be permitted:
- SMALL BAGS (Size Limit 16" x 16" x 8")
- SOFT SIDED COOLER BAGS (Size Limit 16" x 16" x 8")
- SMALL PURSES AND FANNY PACKS
- SMALL DIAPER BAGS STROLLERS WHEELCHAIRS
NOTE: All bags, purses, fanny packs or soft sided coolers must be 16" x 16" x 8"or smaller.
ALL food items MUST be contained within soft-see-through containers, i.e. ZipLoc bags in order to expedite bag inspections at Miller Park Gates.
All permitted items will be subject to inspection at the gates.
Guests may not exit and re-enter Miller Park using the same ticket. However, in case of an emergency, a guest may receive a signature on their ticket stub from a Gate Supervisor, which will permit a guest to re-enter Miller Park at the same gate. Guests who leave Miller Park at any time without the signature on their ticket stub will not be permitted to re-enter with the same ticket.