MILLER PARK INFORMATION
- STREET ADDRESS
- The Milwaukee Brewers
- Miller Park
- One Brewers Way
- Milwaukee, WI 53214
- PURCHASING TICKETS
- Season & Group Sales 414-902-HITS
- Individual Game Sales 414-902-4000
- Online brewers.com
- NYCE® Stadium Club 414-902-4707
- Miller Park Tours Tour Info »
- TICKET OFFICE
- Located at Miller Park, near the Home Plate gate entrance.
- WILL-CALL WINDOWS
- The Brewers Ticket Office Will-Call Window is located behind home plate near the Clock Tower.
- GATE OPENINGS
- In April, May and September Miller Park gates will open 90 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the non-marquee games, 7 days a week.
- In June, July and August, gates will open 90 minutes prior to the scheduled start of non-marquee games Monday - Friday and 2 hours on Saturdays and Sundays.
- NOTE: Gates will open 2 hours prior to game start for all Marquee games.
This parking information is to help you on your trip to Miller Park. Please be aware that there are a number of parking lots surrounding the ballpark (see map below »).
|LOCATION||ADVANCED PRICE||MARQUEE PRICE||WEEKDAY PRICE||WEEKEND PRICE|
- ^ Opening Day will feature Marquee pricing
- * General Parking is accessible from all gates with the exception of the Mitchell Blvd. Exit.
- ** A limited amount of Preferred Parking is accessible from Miller Park Way.
More than 7 days in advance of the game: Advanced parking can be purchased online with your game purchase or by calling the Ticket Office at 414-902-4000. Print at home and will-call delivery options are not available for parking purchases.
Less than 7 days in advance of the game: Advanced parking can only be purchased in-person at the Ticket Office (up until 4 hours before game time).
ADA Parking: Exit Mitchell Boulevard from I-94 east or westbound, and proceed under bridge toward ballpark. More ADA parking Info »
Motorcycle: Motorcycles should enter at Bluemound Road and Story Parkway (46th Street).
Bicycle: Bike racks are located near the Klement's Sausage Haus, east of Miller Park, at Helfaer field and the Ballpark Plaza near the Clock Tower.
On non-game days: To access the Brewers Ticket Office or Friday's Front Row, please use the I-94 Mitchell Blvd./VA exit.