Designed for baseball, Miller Park is reminiscent of the great baseball parks of the past. It has state-of-the-art amenities and customer conveniences that make the Major League experience more exciting and enjoyable than ever before. When it comes to elegant dining with some of the best seats in the house, there is not anything quite like NYCE® Stadium Club at Miller Park.
Located on the Club Level in the left field corner, the private NYCE® Stadium Club offers comfortable surroundings and a panoramic view of the park... just the combination for entertaining clients, dining with friends or celebrating a special occasion. NYCE® Stadium Club is managed by Well Bread Catering and provides fans with exceptional menus and buffets.
The 200-seat, multi-tiered dining room offers a great view of the action so you won't miss a play. The outside patio offers a chance to enjoy an upscale atmosphere while not in the enclosed portion of the club. NYCE® Stadium Club also features the ultimate sports lounge where you can mingle with other fans and catch up on sports action from around the world. NYCE® Stadium Club provides its members with an opportunity to enjoy Brewers baseball and entertain clients and friends in style.
Membership is exclusive to season ticket holders and only a limited number of memberships are available. For more information, please call the Brewers Sales Department at 414-902-4100.
RULES & REGULATIONS
Location and Access
- NYCE® Stadium Club is a private dining club located on the Club Level of Miller Park at One Brewers Way, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53214.
- The most convenient access to NYCE® Stadium Club is adjacent to the HOT CORNER, located at the North East corner of the ballpark by the Left Field Gate. Club members and their guests should use NYCE® Stadium Club elevator or escalator to access the main Club entrance.
- Game tickets are required to enter the gates of Miller Park.
- NYCE® Stadium Club members and their guests have access to the club. Please present a valid master membership card and / or dated guest pass for entry into the club. Passes dated from years past or previous games will not be honored.
- To make dinner/lunch reservations, please call 414-902-4707. Reservations are not needed for the Lounge, Bar, or Patio areas of NYCE® Stadium Club.
- The Dining Room can seat 200 people.
- The Bar/Lounge can accommodate 100. A casual menu will be available on the patio with table service. Patio tables are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Hours of Operation and Menu Service
- NYCE® Stadium Club at Miller Park opens an hour and a half prior to game time. The bar will stop serving at the end of each game.
- Reservations are required for the dining area in which an elegant buffet is served for each game.
- Reservations can be made starting one and a half hours (1 ½) prior to the start of a game. Reservations are taken in ½ hour increments. All reservations are granted 90 minutes for dining, unless otherwise specified.
- Brunch will be served on Sundays throughout the season. We suggest calling for reservations.
- A lunch buffet is offered during day games in the dining room.
- Food service in the lounge, bar, and patio areas will end at the completion of the seventh inning.
- All Milwaukee Brewers season ticket holders are eligible to apply for a limited number of NYCE® Stadium Club memberships. Both Field Infield and Field Outfield seating, Loge Diamond Box seating and all Club Level seating full season ticket accounts with a minimum of two (2) full season tickets, receive a complimentary membership to the NYCE® Stadium Club. Annual membership dues are $500.
- Memberships are issued in either corporate or individual names. Each account shall have one primary owner to whom all correspondence will be sent. WHEN DISTRIBUTING GUEST PASSES WITH YOUR GAME TICKETS, PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS.
- Master membership cards and all dated guest passes for every game will have correlating numbers. The number on your member card and guest passes is your NYCE® Stadium Club member account number. Please remember that members are responsible for their guests or any other individual using member cards or dated guest passes.
- Each primary owner will be issued one membership card. This membership card is non-transferable. This membership card will permit the bearer plus up to three (3) additional guests entrance to the club.
- Primary owners will be issued four game dated entrance passes (guest passes) for each scheduled Brewers home game. GUESTS OF YOUR ACCOUNT MUST PRESENT DATED GUEST PASS FOR ENTRY TO THE CLUB.
- Admission to NYCE® Stadium Club requires every person to present either a master membership card or a valid dated guest pass.
- Reservations are required for the dining room area only. Members without reservations will be accommodated to the best of NYCE® Stadium Club's ability. To make reservations, please call, fax or e-mail (see below).
- Reservations may be made between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and on Saturdays and Sundays when the Brewers have scheduled home games.
- Reservations can be made by phone at 414-902-4707; by fax at 414-902-4703; or by e-mail at email@example.com
- A major credit card will be required when making a reservation of 10 or more guests.
- Most of the tables in the Dining Room are set up for parties of four; however, NYCE® Stadium Club welcomes large groups for dining. Please call ahead of time to make special accommodations.
- Making a reservation simply confirms your reservation but not a specific table or tier. Window requests will only be honored within the first hour of doors opening and will be issued to the first 10 reservation requests.
- Dinner reservations will be held for approximately 10 minutes, after which the reservation will be cancelled. The Maitre d' will accommodate late arrivals based on seating availability.
- As a courtesy to other members wishing to make reservations, if you are unable to use your reservation, please cancel at least three hours prior to game time. You are subject to a $25 per person no show charge for failure to cancel a reservation.
- Reservations for private parties on non-game days can be made by calling 414-902-4452.
- Membership cards and entrance passes are not authorized for any sort of payment. THEY ARE FOR ADMISSION ONLY. Cash and all major credit cards are accepted.
- Gratuities extended to the server are at the discretion of the guest. An 18% gratuity will be added to groups of 8 or more.
NYCE® Stadium Club Rules
- THE CLUB'S MANAGEMENT REQUESTS ALL MEMBERS AND GUESTS WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHING. Gentlemen are required to have sleeves on their shirt. The following apparel is unacceptable: Cut-off shorts, gym or running shorts; ripped, torn or badly worn jeans; T-shirts with improper messages, men's under wear tank tops or partial-sleeve shirts and any other inappropriate clothing. The Club's management reserves the right to deny entrance to anyone unwilling to abide by the dress code.
- No food or beverages may be brought into NYCE® Stadium Club without prior approval of the Club's Manager.
- NYCE® Stadium Club is a smoke-free facility. Smoking sections are located along the outside of the building on both the third and first base concourses on the Field Level. Smoking is also permitted in the Terrace Level Beer Garden on the first base side of the Terrace Level.
- Children of all ages are welcome in NYCE® Stadium Club. An adult must accompany children under the age of 18. High chairs, booster chairs, etc. are available upon request.
- IMPORTANT: Please inform your guests of all rules and regulations of the club prior to the date of the game they are attending. When distributing game tickets and guest passes, please assist us by providing them with a copy of these rules and regulations.
Risk of Loss
- NYCE® Stadium Club is not responsible for any loss of, or damage to the personal property of members, guests or others while in the Club. If you should lose an item in the club or at the ballpark, you can stop by the Guest Relations office located at the Home Plate Gate of Miller Park directly behind home plate on the Field Level. During normal business hours you can also call the Guest Relations office at 414-902-4900.
- The Milwaukee Brewers and Well Bread reserve the right to amend NYCE® Stadium Club rules and regulations at any time if deemed necessary. All amendments will be communicated to the primary owner via mail.